ISQ is a registered non-profit organisation formed by Quality Professionals for spreading the message on Quality across India for prosperity.
ISQ invites like minded people who identify with ISQ’s objectives to become member of the Society.
Individual Membership structure is given below.
Who can apply:
- Minimum age for the membership is 21 years for professionals and 18 years for students.
- Professionals from companies, from those in own businesses or legitimate professions, from government departments or its agencies including defense, elected legislators, police and judiciary, from academicians or students from educational institutions, from those in NGOs, and professionals in all forms of health care.
- The Senior, Fellow memberships are available for the existing members only.
- Students who are studying in recognized Degree, Diploma, Professional courses and beyond may apply for Student Annual Membership.
Download application here:
- Individual Membership (Professionals) Pay for annual or Life membership.
- Individual Membership (Students) Pay yearly fee to get membership for one year.
- Corporate Members Pay yearly fee and nominate personnel to be ISQ members.
- Foundation Members Pay one time and nominate 10 people to be ISQ members.
Note: New members seeking annual membership are enrolled on a financial year basis. The application received from 1st April to 30th September will be considered for the membership for the same financial year. Application received from 1st October will be considered for the membership in the next financial year.
- Every member will be entitled to attend and participate in the members meetings, discussions called by Governing Council.
- Every member will receive a copy of quarterly Newsletter of ISQ.
- Eligible for concessional fees for the ISQ and ANQ programmes like conference, training programmes which is generally equivalent to annual subscription fees.
- Participation in benchmarking and/or academic visits to world class organisations.
- Priority participation in knowledge sharing sessions/events which are organised by ISQ from time to time.
- Opportunity to make a mark by publishing articles, addressing gatherings and delivering training
- Opportunity to participate as jury for various events.
- Eligible members can also be part of Governing Council and run local chapters, help organise and promote ISQ events, raising funds through sponsorships etc.
- Rights to use ISQ fora and Social Network for connecting with your target audience.