- Visit Date: October 22, 2010.
There were three visits planned :
Group A: Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Gurgaon
Features: The company is India's largest passenger car company, accounting for over 50 per cent of the domestic car market. The company is pioneer in introducing modern quality practices within their manufacturing units.
Distance from congress venue: 40km approx.
Group B: Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd, Gurgaon
Features: The company is currently the largest manufacturer of steering systems for the passenger car and utility vehicle market in India. The company has won the Deming Award from JUSE Japan.
Distance from congress venue: 50km approx.
Group C: SRF Ltd, Chemicals Business, Bhiwadi
Features: SRF is a leader in industrial fibres, polymers chemicals, with global operations. It has adopted practices TQM as its management way, with its tyrecord business a recipient of the Deming Application Prize. The Chemicals Business manufactures refrigerant gases, chloromethanes and specialty fluorine chemistry products, and has many unique elements of TQM practices to its credit.
Distance from congress venue: 100 km approx.
Timings: 10.00 AM - 1.30 PM
No. of persons: 20
- HFC 134a plant : Standardization and Daily management
- Utility: Total Involvement of Employees and Model machines
- EHS: EHS practices
- Policy deployment
- Learning Center: Training through use of models
- Skill Matrix evaluation
Feedback Given by ANQ delegate.
- Good 5S & Good greenery in the plant
- Good Daily management and involvement of employees in daily management activities
- Good Visualization on the shop floor
- Equipment abnormality sheet is very comprehensive
- Extra focus is given on safety of the employees, as well as contract workers
- Learning center is developed in unique way for teaching employees.
- Skill matrix is practiced for increasing the skill of employees.